Paul Croutworst is a licensed physical therapist assistant/ certified personal trainer and corrective exercise specialist through the National Academy of Sports Medicine. Paul specializes in bio-mechanics and lifestyle change through incorporating fitness and nutrition.
– Physical Therapist Assistant (Berkshire Community College)
– Certified Personal Trainer ( National Academy of Sports Medicine)
– Corrective Exercise Specialist ( National Academy of Sports Medicine)
– Trained in Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA) and Functional Movement Screen ( FMS )
– Certified in 3DMAPS ( 3-Dimensional Movement Analysis and Performance Systems from The Gray Institute)
– Certified FMT-2 ( Rock Tape Kinesiology Tape)
-Skilled in the the following manual techniques: Instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization, myofascial release, trigger point, active release, massage, joint mobilizations, neuromuscular stretching and muscle energy techniques.